My mom had to put down our 17 year old Yorkie Coco a few days ago. She is so sad as you can imagine and now we are on a hunt to find her a new one. She wants a puppy but I would like to rescue an unwanted dog. Does anyone know of Yorkies for sale and/or a Yorkie rescue? A new puppy would make her Christmas!
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
— Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other (via sloppyfirsts)